Full-Time Finance & Admin Officer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a fast-growing Courier and Logistics company is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance & Admin Officer
Job Location: Iyana Ipaja / Agege, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage company’s accounts payable and receivables.
- Maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Reconcile financial ledgers and records; prepare financial statements and reports (daily, weekly and monthly), general and subsidiary ledgers and supporting schedules; research and resolve discrepancies.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
. * Oversee employee attendance and working schedules including breaks, overtime and paid time off.
- Filing of Tax returns on LIRS and FIRS.
- Manages the company automobiles (dispatch bikes/cars) with respect to processing requests for fueling, repairs & maintenance as well as checking mileage logs for proper control.
- Keep and updates records for licenses and all necessary permits required to provide logistics services smoothly, ensuring renewal ls are processed when due.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems, collating and filing expenses.
- At least 4 years of experience in logistics sector in similar role.
- HND / B.Sc Accounting.
- Proficiency in Sage, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks.
- Excellent analytical skill.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Applicant must live within lyana – lpaja and Agege axis of Lagos State.
- Preferred candidate must be ready to work on Saturdays with a day off during the week.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
14 total views, 1 today