Full-Time Finance Administrator At Hills And Brains Investment Company
Hills and Brains Investment Company is a financial institution principally engaged in investing in securities. It creates financial opportunities to investors who in return, share in the profits which are designed for long-term investment, not short-term.
Our main business of the investment company is to hold and manage securities for investment purposes, but we typically offer investors a variety of funds and investment services, which include portfolio management, record keeping, custodial, legal, accounting and tax management services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time
- Financial administrators manage financial and accounting processes at businesses, companies, and organizations.
- They perform financial planning, oversee financial activities, and prepare financial reports.
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Create cost analysis reports
- Process tax payments
- Support monthly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
- Must be a computer literate
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skills
- N60,000 – N90,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
9 total views, 1 today