Full-Time Finance Analyst Intern
SHELTER-AFRIQUE is a leading pan-African Development Finance Institution dedicated to investment in housing and urban development in Africa. The company provides advisory services and project management services for the delivery of large scale affordable housing projects and lines of credit to financial institutions to finance access to affordable housing in 44 African countries. The Company has its Head Office in Nairobi, Kenya and two Regional Offices for the East and Southern Africa region in Nairobi and West and Central African Region in Cote d’ lvoire with a sub-office in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Reporting to the Regional Representative, the Analyst is responsible for maintaining a beneficial relationship between Shelter Afrique and her clients and explaining Shelter Afrique product and financing guidelines to clients.
- Assist in the promotion and development of a quality lending portfolio.
- In addition, s/he will provide support to customers in the loan application process, and will carry out market research
- Assess the attractiveness of specific investment opportunities with a strong focus on credit quality and development impact and make recommendations management • Prepare project briefs, project information summary reports, and project appraisal reports for presentation to the department, review committees, senior management and finally to the Board of Directors.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate database on borrowers, investors, governments, institutions and other collaborating agencies.
- Maintain effective filing and record management system for the office and ensure safety, security and confidentiality;
- Maintain office supplies and inventory for the office;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a minimum of a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant fields; a professional qualification – A Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter holder or Chartered Accountant will be a plus;
- Have a minimum of one (1) years professional experience in corporate / project finance, investment banking, consulting or private equity/venture capital with specific experience in Africa; among Bank colleagues and other development institutions, governments and other organizations
- Knowledge of economic developments and market trends in Africa;
- Ability to contribute to sound decisions and contribute to the execution of the decisions;
- Ability to initiate, effectively and independently interact with the senior government officials, senior management of potential clients
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and time management skills
- Proven ability to work with limited supervision and efficiently to deliver under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing effectively in French or English, with excellent working knowledge of the other language
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
The deadline for submission is 30th October 2021.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
20 total views, 1 today