Full-Time Finance Analyst Job at Cormart
Cormart is one of the leading specialty chemicals companies in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials for industries such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormart represents large international brands in Nigeria such as Merck, Cargill, Ashland, Ecolab, Afton, AB Mauri, and many others.
Cormart Nigeria Limited is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets.It is a sister company to Chi Farms Limited, Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd, Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Analyst
Job Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Group Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Budgeting and Budget Control
- Incentive Calculations
- New Business Assessments
- Profitability Analysis
- Ad Hoc Analysis
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance or related discipline is an added advantage
- Having a professional qualification like ICAN, ACCA is als0 an added advantage
- Previous experience of up to 3-5 years in Financial analysis is required
- Flexibility: willingness to work in different locations in Nigeria when required.
In line with industry standards.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Apllications to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
17 total views, 1 today