Full-Time Finance And Admin Officer At Smart Partner Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage company’s accounts payable and receivables.
- Maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts
- Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
- Filing of Tax returns on LIRS and FIRS.
- Keep and updates records for licenses and all necessary permits required to provide logistics services smoothly, ensuring renewal ls are processed when due.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems, collating and filing expenses.
- HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a Logistics sector or similar role
- Proficiency in Sage, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks.
- Tech Savvy.
- Close proximity to Egbeda,iyana – lpaja and Agege axis of Lagos State.
- Female preferreable for gender balance
- Preferred candidate must be ready to work on Saturdays with a day off during the week.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their updated CV to: using the Job title as subject of the email.
17 total views, 1 today