Full-Time Finance Business Partner At Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Job Details / Responsibilities
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and analysis of result with observations and recommendations to management on cash flow, profitability, financial position etc.
- Preparation and review of the company’s Financial Plan (Budget) and also serve as the Secretary to the Budget Committee
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, in order to ensure expenditure control
- Recommend, implement and maintain a computerized data base for the company system of Accounting.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register and ensure insurance premium are promptly paid
- Ensure that Reconciliation of all bank accounts indicating the elements of Interest on Loan/Overdraft and other bank charges are up to date.
- Presenting financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected and withholding tax deducted
- Interact with tax and other regulatory/statutory authority.
- Ensuring compliance with the Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and all internal control approved by the company from time to time.
- Responsible for the preparation and compilation of update for the company’s Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and other Internal control and guidelines
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and also maintain relationship with the company’s bankers
- Preparation of Monthly and Half-yearly Cash Flow projection
- Payroll administration and accounting
- Maintenance of Accounts Payables and payments of vendors and other supplier of goods and services
- Maintenance of Account Receivables, Billing of respective clients, and recommendation of appropriate Credit Control Policy
- Financial Audit of sites
- Responsible for the financial transactions and reporting on company’s projects.
- Joint Venture Accounts; stating the status of each venture partner’s account with respect to payments & earning to date.
- First or second degree in Accounting or anyrelated fields from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years of relevant experience of which 2 years should be as a Senior Accountant level
- Master’s Degree in relevant fields is an added advantage
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications. Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Effective leadership skills.
- Strong communications skills; written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
55 total views, 1 today