Full-Time FINANCE EXECUTIVE (Crop Member)
The Finance Executive is a new role and will add capacity to Slum2School’s finance team while working with the Head of Finance and the team leads in the Finance and Administrative Department. The successful candidate will play an important part in ensuring that Slum2School’s finances are managed effectively and in line with internal policies and statutory requirements. This is an ideal position for an individual with previous experience in a finance role or a fully/partly qualified finance professional
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
· Ensuring that complete and accurate accounting records for all Slum2School’s transactions are maintained, and accounting software is updated and reviewed in a timely manner
· Assisting with Slum2school’s banking operations including setting up accounts, updating mandates/signatories, making payments and reconciling accounts
· Assisting with Slum2School’s payroll process
· Preparing monthly management accounts, including updating cash flow forecasts and other reports (Including to the Board and Finance and Audit Committee, Funders and Other stakeholders)
· Providing finance-related support to team members, ensuring that the policies and procedures of Slum2School are upheld
· Preparing PAYE returns and assisting with other statutory returns · Assisting with the year-end accounts’ preparation and any external audits · Other tasks as required by Slum2School
● Strong intellectual ability and professional financial experience as evidenced by a formal qualification or part qualification in accountancy (CIMA, ACCA, AAT etc.)
● Excellent IT skills, with specific competency with Microsoft Excel. Previous experience using accounting software (E.g. Use of QuickBooks) is highly desirable
● Previous relevant experience in a small or medium-sized not-for-profit business
● Ability to work in a team environment with technical and non-technical staff.
● Reliable, honest and trustworthy
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Interest and/or previous experience in the NGO or development sector
● Self-motivated and dynamic, with excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
16 total views, 2 today