Full-Time Finance Executive FMCG Industry
We are looking for young recent graduates from Eastern European countries to join us as expatriates in our fast-growing West Africa’s leading Food Manufacturing company based in Nigeria and Ghana. The selected candidate would be working in a food manufacturing facility with state-of-the-art equipment and an environment that encourages career growth.
What are we looking for:
B.Sc/BA graduates in Accounting, Finance or equivalent in relevant field with Chartered Accountancy certification (e.g. CFA/CPA/ACCA/IFA) or any equivalent certification
- Candidates who are focused on outcomes, excellent problem solvers and strong communicators.
- Candidates who are keen to move up the financial corporate ladder.
Providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders of the business.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly, and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
We are offering:
– Performance incentives, depending on the outcome of the company and personal results;
– Opportunities for professional development and permanent trainings;
– Cooperation with a professional and dynamic team;
– Friendly and collaborative working atmosphere.
Company Pay for:
Housing – fully furnished, Families are also welcome and married couples
Paid annual 30 day vacation back to home country
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.
26 total views, 1 today