Full-Time Finance Intern (NYSC) at EMGEE Resources Limited
Date Posted: 2021-08-23
EMGEE Resources Limited is a Logistics Focused Company. We are recruiting to fill the position of a Finance Intern (NYSC) in Abuja.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports daily to the finance manager.
- Assists the Finance Manager in maintaining the day to day operations in the Accounts Department.
- Ensure proper Scrutiny of bills and receipts of day to day operations before processing for payment.
- Responsible for the documentation of cash payment vouchers and all related cash transactions.
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial and other job related information..
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of all financial documents.
- Daily stock taking and stock reconciliation.
- Daily financial reportings.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a similar field.
- Proven Experience working (at least 6 months to one year) as an Intern or similar role in the Finance Department.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft suites.
- Must be a current NYSC Serving corper.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Planning and Organizational skills
- Exceptional Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethics
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Time Management Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 31st August, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
7 total views, 1 today