Full-Time Finance Manager
The Finance Manager coordinates all activities of the Finance department and is involved in the supervision and management of general financial activities, analyses, business partnerships, and ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting initiatives.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Oversee the financial operations of the organization and ensure timely and accurate financial reports and practices including cash management, payroll, financial disbursements, ledgers etc.
- Take full ownership of our tax compliance obligations across the Group, including monthly and annual tax filings (all taxes), transfer pricing filings, tax computations, capital allowance computations, adjustments to accounting profits for tax purposes, etc.
- Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for projects and for the organization.
- Timely posting of all financial transactions in the accounting software and generate weekly financial reports.
- Train and provide support to staff on finance processes and procedures.
- Ensure that corporate is up to date on all statutory financial and tax regulations, e.g. PAYE, FIRS, PENCOM, etc.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with other statutory requirements.
- Preparing and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and annual tax reports
- Interacts with tax officers in order to build an excellent relationship with the tax administrators
- All other duties as assigned.
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics is highly desirable.
- A Master’s Degree in Finance or other relevant postgraduate degrees will be an advantage.
- A postgraduate degree in any of the above courses or an MBA is an added advantage.
- Qualified accountant to at least CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CIPFA level.
- 7 – 8 years of relevant experience (with a minimum of 2 years in a managerial position)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
5 total views, 1 today