Full-Time Finance Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a Marine Group, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Logistics & Transport
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
- The Financial Manager is a hands-on role responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of Company’s operations.
- Provide coordination in the administrative, business planning and accounting efforts of the company.
- Is accountable for the development of a financial and operational strategy in coordination with Regional CFO, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results
. * Develop, implement and maintain the Group’s finance, accounting, cash flow, billing and auditing procedures in coordination with the Regional CFO
- Take responsibility for all tax and statutory matters (e.g. income tax, PAYE, pension, VAT. etc.), including the implementation of optimal tax structuring for the company, and accurate preparation of all tax returns and other statutory and regulatory information as required by governing bodies.
- Maintain banking relationships and serve as primary liaison with financial institutions.
- Create, coordinate and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company for tax planning, salary payments etc.
- Improve the automated financial and management information systems for the company
- Oversee the approval process of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, mass salary updates, ledger and account maintenance and data entry
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards and manage all risks
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards, assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to operate the business
- Actively involved in the preparation of financial statements, financial & management reports, special analyses and information reports. Initiate corrective actions if needed; where appropriate finalise statutory accounts
- Steer the process of elaboration of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements/reports of the country in line with internal and external requirements within the set time frames
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years of progressive financial responsibility with at least 3 of those years in a managerial position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relevant discipline
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is an added advantage
- Certified holder of an accounting qualification preferably ACA, CPA, CFA, ACCA or ICAN
- Proficiency in the use of SAP along with its right application
21 total views, 1 today