Full-Time Finance Officer
We are looking to hire a Finance Officer to oversee the day-to-day operation of our financial services. The Finance Officer will also help to design and continuously update the financial procedures of the school.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
The Broadoak School is a leading academic institution in Owerri. The School aims to achieve excellence through a holistic approach to the development of every aspect of the individual. Teaching and learning are designed to be fun and rewarding. Pupils are well supported to realize their full potentials by providing a secure setting with individual attention and a mixture of traditional and modern teaching methods.
The Broadoak School community is one that prepares young people for the challenges and responsibilities of the outside world and aims to educate children for a changing world by instilling a spirit of service, cultivating self-motivation and self-discipline as the basis of leadership at all levels.
- Design and update the financial procedures of the school
- Oversee the day-to-day cash management of the school
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Keep organized books of accounts
- Prepare financial reports on a regular basis
- Work closely with management to prepare and manage the school’s annual budget
- Conduct cost and productivity analyses
- Review employment contracts and terms of services
- Liaise with statutory authorities to ensure compliance with all statutory regulations
- Report to the school’s governing body on performance.
- A degree/HND in accounting, business management, or an OND with relevant experience
- Proven work experience as a Finance officer
- Computer literacy
- Strong financial management skills
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and best practices
- Familiarity with budget preparation and cash flow management
- Solid time management skills with an ability to prioritize
- Excellent analytical skills and experience creating reports and presentations
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Three year’s experience
Salary Range: NGN 80,000-150,000
- Performance bonus,
- Medical health insurance and
- Furnished accommodation for any successful applicant relocating to Owerri.
Closing date: 15 August 2021.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
22 total views, 1 today