Full-Time Finance Officer
About Company: Our client is a reputable English speaking broadcasting firm providing topical issues, sport programme, traffic report and entertainment shows.
Job Summary: The Finance Officer will administer accounting operations to meet legal requirements. He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Company’s financial transactions and procedures.
The Ideal candidate should be familiar with audits, invoices and budget preparations. He/she should be able to manage accounting activities including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
▪ Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
▪ Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
▪ Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
▪ Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
▪ Contribute to financial audits.
▪ Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
▪ Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
▪ Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
▪ Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
▪ Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
▪ Reconcile bank statements
▪ Track bank deposits and payments
▪ HND/BSC in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.
▪ ICAN is an added advantage
▪ 3-6 years’ experience in a similar role.
▪ In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
▪ Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
▪ Strong attention to detail.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation: Base Pay is N100, 000.00 monthly gross + other benefits.
99 total views, 1 today