Full-Time Finance Officer At A Hospitality Company
A top player in the Hospitality industry in Lagos seeks to engage exceptional individuals with excellent accounting skills who will coordinate and run the company’s finance department to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist the finance manager with systems administration, account reconciliation, budget preparations, inventories, monthly closings responsibility.
- Assist financial Controller with completing the year-end audit process.
- Review and approve all reconciliation and audit work papers.
- Post city ledger payments in property management system reconcile and bill all city ledger accounts.
- Perform follow-up billing and credit collection documentation and inform Controller of any potential uncollected accounts.
- Prepare wire transfer confirmations for reimbursable invoices.
- Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
- Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
- Ensure correct taxation is applied on all billing software.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the accounting program.
- Assists with reimbursable invoicing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related course.
- Professional qualification or training from a recognized body is an added advantage.
- 2 – 5 years of accounting related experience in hospitality industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
25 total views, 1 today