Full-Time Finance Officer At Credpal
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a highly-analytical and qualified financial officer to join our team.
- In this position, you will be responsible for the financial health of our company by managing our financial procedures.
- Your duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions,etc.
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, etc.
- Ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting.
- Relevant training & certifications. -ACCA /ICAN
- 2 – 4 years similar experience in a Finance Role.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
16 total views, 1 today