Full-Time Finance Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited
Date Posted: 2021-08-20
Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client with a big investment in the Pharmaceutical industry is recruiting to fill for the position of a Finance Officer in Lagos.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices, Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies.
- A B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 1 to 2 years of proven work experience as a Finance Officer
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software and advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- ICAN in view compulsory.
N150,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 31st August, 2021, using the Job Role as the subject of the e-mail.
Surulere, Lagos State
Michael Stevens Consulting is a multi-disciplinary Human resources consulting firm with branches in Lagos, Port Harcourt as well as Accra, Ghana. We are recruiting to fill the po…
Simeons Educational Consulting
Owerri, Imo State
₦ 80,000-150,000 per month
We are looking to hire a Finance Officer to oversee the day-to-day operation of our financial services. The Finance Officer will also help to design and continuously update the fin…
Abatete, Anambra State
Sales Force Consulting (a subsidiary of SF Metrics & Analytics Limited) – Our client, a brand new Digital Micro-Finance Bank based in Abatete, Anambra State is recruiting suitable …
32 total views, 2 today