Full-Time Finance Supervisor At A Reputable Firm – Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is looking for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Supervisor
Key Roles and Responsibility
- Plan, assess, monitor, and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the agreed procedures and objectives of the bank.
- Review and consolidate Bank Reconciliation and Fund Management analysis.
- Prepare and analyze Cash flow.
- Review and consolidate Multi-level GL and bank reconciliations.
- Ensure the maintenance of an adequate level of working capital.
- Review and consolidate weekly cash flow & liquidity report and provide advice to management on the variances.
- Carrying out reconciliation of Balance Sheet items such as cash, cash equivalents, investments, debt, for management and reporting purposes.
- Review other Treasury related monthly Schedules.
- Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation and other finance information.
- Processing and preparation of pension, payee and other regulatory and compliance monthly renditions.
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior as they impact on the bank.
- Regulatory compliance: Work with legal counsel and other parties to ensure compliance to mitigate legal risk on regulatory matters
- Develop and monitor performance metrics for the investor relations function
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Laison and communication with the regulatory bodies such as the CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS for 100% compliance at all times
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns.
- Ability to use financial modelling to predict outcomes.
- Analyze business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or & to provide advice.
- Financial statement: Review, analyze and prepare final statement for both internal and external purposes.
- A B.Sc in Business, Finance, Accounting or any related field
- At least 3 years of work experience as a credit analyst in the Microfinance sector
- Excellent analytical and excel skills
- Must be able to performance in a high-pressured environment and meet up with set deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
14 total views, 2 today