Full-Time Financial Accountant / Budget Advisor At Medicplus Hospita, Mowe
MedicPlus Hospital, established in 2017 is a multi-specialty hospital located in Ogun state, Nigeria. MedicPlus provides a depth of expertise in the area of advanced medical and surgical interventions with a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services. MedicPlus has put modern technology in the hands of some of the very best medical practitioners from across the country to set new standards in health care.
The medical practices and procedures followed in the hospital are evidenced based and bench marked against international standards. Top-notch services, in a warm, open centric environment, clubbed with affordability, has made us made us one of the most revered hospitals in Ogun state Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant / Budget Advisor
Location: Mowe-Ofada, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role Objective
- Is to optimize the financial performance of the company including its reporting, liquidity control system and return on investment. Also, He/She must prepare annual budget, forecast performance and report accurate financial results to all Shareholders of Medicplus Hospital.
- Reports To: Medical Director
- Corresponding Relationships: Head Nurse & Administrative Manager
- Supervises: Store Keeper and Interns
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Medical Director and management
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Managed outsourced financial activities and relationships.
- Oversee issuance of financial information & report financial result to Board of Directors.
- Enforce health, safety and other facility regulations
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Medical Director
Key Performance Indicators
- % of compliance with budget and forecast
- Adherence to approved Cost to Income Ratio (CIR)
- Promptness in preparing financial reports.
- % audit exceptions raised on FBNIB financial
- Cycle time for fiancé team to process payment request
- Cycle time for Annual Audit
- No. of tax appeal won/lost (% of appeals in favour of Medicplus Hospital)
Specification / Qualification
- Qualification: A good First Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Minimum Experience: 1 – 4years post NYSC experience in Finance and Accounting
- Professional Membership: Certified membership of ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage
N1,500,000.00 – N1,800,000.00 / Annual
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using “Financial Accountant / Budget Advisor” as subject of email.
Note: Only candidates residing in Mowe / Ofada Ogun State.
23 total views, 1 today