Full-Time Financial Administrator
We are looking for a detail-oriented financial administrator to optimize our financial management procedures. You will be contributing to financial planning, preparing financial reports, and implementing best practices in financial administration.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- To ensure success as a financial administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of both administrative and accounting principles and demonstrate experience in a similar role. A top-notch financial administrator will be someone whose expertise translates into optimized financial processes and compliance with industry regulations.
- Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting relevant financial data.
- Answering to inquiries made on the websites, providing adequate information to the inquiries, and forwarding the details of the queries if involving sales to the Business Development Department.
- Checking and responding to queries on the website
- Where requiring quotations for queries; liaise with Business Development department to provide a quotation accordingly
- Evaluating and optimizing financial controls and procedures.
- Updating daily transaction records and assisting with payroll administration.
- Managing accounts receivable and payable, as well as expenses.
- Keeping records of invoices and tax payments, as well as reviewing and processing reimbursements.
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets, and budgets.
- Identifying financial liabilities and performing risk analysis on liquidity and cash flow.
- Resolving account discrepancies and performing account reconciliations.
- Preparing financial reports, including projected returns on investment and growth rates.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in financial administration.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in accounting, finance, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a financial administrator, or similar.
- Ability to navigate different accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of financial controls and accounting standards.
- Extensive experience in financial reporting.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superb organizational and time management abilities.
- Great collaboration and communication skills.
- 2 – 6 years of prior experience
Age Range: 26 – 35 years
Salary Range: Below 70,000 naira salary reviewed after 6months
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
35 total views, 1 today