Full-Time Financial Analyst
Our client is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency. Due to expansion, they are looking to hire a Financial Analyst.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 11 years
- Employee Motivation & Team spirit: Developing skill sets of team members and initiating external intervention if required.
- Budget and Costing: Lead, plan, process, and manage short/long term forecasts and annual budgets.
- Reports and Reconciliation: Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information.
- Statutory Compliance and Tax: Interface with the auditors, tax authorities, banks, and regulatory agencies.
- Cost Control, Cash Flow Management & Administration: Plan, implement, and manage CAPEX with payback analysis, OPEX budget, and Cash flow forecast.
- Understanding the business dynamics.
- Availability of right data.
- Usage of the ERP for reports.
- Either a B. Sc or HND in Accounting. Possession of an ACCA will be an added advantage.
- 11 Years’ related experience in manufacturing accounting.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
19 total views, 1 today