Full-Time Financial Analyst at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited
Date Posted: 2021-05-18
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client is a Financial Advisory, Issuing House and Investment Firm with offices in Lagos. We are hiring a Financial Analyst in Lagos.
- 1st Class or 2nd Class Degree.
- 1 – 3 years of professional experience in Finance, Accounting or Banking.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification
The right candidate will have:
- Detail oriented, good with numbers and competitive, the right candidate will have some experience with financial modeling and valuation, and will be good with presentation generation and analysis.
- This person will have advanced accounting skills and financial statement analysis abilities, and would have professional experience either with an investment bank or an accounting firm where they have formally learned how to evaluate financial information and how to present it.
- The right candidate will be an expert in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and will be teachable, and a quick learner. Communication to others will be a key part of this role, which requires collaboration and the ability to work in a team.
- We are a flat organization, and we want someone who is able to report to very senior people and work thoroughly with minimal supervision.
- We are prepared to compensate generously, and we will expect to examine candidates to verify their skills.
- Competitive cash compensation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in (Pdf or Ms word) to: , , , , and using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
25th May, 2021.
53 total views, 1 today