Full-Time Financial Analyst At A Reputable Investment Company – Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Investment Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a Financial Analyst in an Investment Company
- Proven experience in the financial industry.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
21 total views, 1 today