Full-Time Financial Associate
We are currently recruiting a Financial Associate to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organization by providing leadership in all financial matters, including loan operations (disbursement and collection), budget development & implementation, planning & reporting, managing financial accounts, payroll, and treasury management.
- We are ambitious. We want to be number one. Our organization is for those is for those who always strive for excellence, for those who want to become the best in the world at what they do, for those who would never settle for less.
- We use data to back our decisions. Our Organization is for those who dive into the details. Who are always in search of the truth. Who want to understand what the problem is and its root cause.
- We have high standards for our team and our customers. We never compromise on talent. We select, coach, and retain the best talent and give them the support to do their best work. We seek team members who want to delight our customers and offer solutions that help them have high impact and solve their needs.
- We take ownership and we persevere. We seek team members that are determined, skilled, courageous, and work intelligently every day to succeed and be number one.
- 3 to 5 years+ of experience with a Commercial Bank, Accounting Firm or in a Management Consulting Firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, statistics, mathematics, engineering, investments or a related business discipline
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to read and assess both individual and company financial statements – profitability, cash flow and debt service capacity analysis + projections.
- High Level of IT skills especially in Accounting, advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with the desire to contribute from day one to supporting the organization in providing premier financial services.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
a) Working with the finance team lead to develop and implement monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets.
b) Production of monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of financial performance against budget & cash flow, financial and operational goals
c) Work with bookkeeping partners to prepare draft audit accounts and be a liaison with the externally appointed auditor.
d) Ensure accurate and on-time disbursements of approved loans to clients, including reconciliation of payments to the bank accounts and management of the organizations Treasury.
e) Ensure accurate and on-time recollection of loan repayments from clients, including reconciliation of payments to the bank accounts.
f) Engage with our partner banks and other financial institutions in respect of financing and liquidity initiatives of the organization.
- Competitive salary, workplace benefits and eligibility for equity
- Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leadders for country-changing ventures
57 total views, 1 today