Full-Time Financial Controller
The financial controller will be responsible for managing accounting records, evaluating and managing risk, ensuring compliance with regulations, publishing financial statements,overseeing accounting operations, analyzing financial data, monitoring expenditure, forecasting revenue, coordinating auditing processes, and ensuring accuracy of financial
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Prepare financial reports and analyzing financial data
- Oversee and prepare income statements
- Oversee budgeting, budgetary review, financial controls, reporting and other financial management processes
- Develop plans for financial growth
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team.
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs
- Develop/supervise strong and effective business strategies and plans.
- Prepare the company’s annual budget and communicate approved performance targets to all stakeholders.
- Periodically assess the company’s financial management needs and current capabilities
- determines proactively gaps and develops plans to bridge/meet financial needs.
- Develop effective financial systems to facilitate management decision-making.
- Oversees budgeting, budgetary review, financial controls, reporting, and other financial management processes.
- Organize the finance function as may be required from time to time to ensure close alignment to business needs and changes in processes.
- Ensure the development of strong finance capability (an ability to translate business decisions into numbers/financial metrics and to understand the implications for financial performance) across the company
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Cooperate and business reporting
- Leadership and team management
- Good command of MS Excel (advanced level)
- Good knowledge of Financial modeling
- Good command of IFRS
- Excellent skills in Powerpoint Presentation
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills
- Develop a financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Regular budget consolidation
- Cash flow management
- Improve efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Handling Deadlines and Pressure Situations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or any other discipline, master’s degree or MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a large FMCG or Big 5 Audit firms
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA CFA or equivalent)
- Prior board-level experience/ experience reporting to a board/ board committee.
SALARY: 7,800,000 to 9,000,000 per Annum
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
6 total views, 1 today