Full-Time Financial Controller
JohnWood Hotel (by Bolton) is a new five-star luxury hotel situated in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. At JohnWood Hotel, we are on a mission to create remarkable experiences for our guests by offering first-class hospitality services blended with elegance. We strive to offer the highest standard of service and provide our staff with an engaging environment that inspires creativity and freedom to deliver services beyond the expectations of our guests and at the same attain job satisfaction. We seek an extraordinary team player who is hungry to build exceptional careers in the hospitality industry to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Financial Controller functions as the hotel’s strategic financial business leader.
- The job holder will lead, develop, and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customers and employees.
- The position provides the financial expertise to enable the successful implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives while maximizing the return on investment. In addition, creates and executes a business plan that is aligned with the brand’s business strategy and focuses on the execution of financial and accounting activities and the delivery of desirable financial results.
- The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
12 total views, 1 today