Full-Time Financial Management Consultant
Position: Financial Management Consultant
Position Reports to: Director, Finance and Operations
Contract Duration: Three (3) Months
Summary Scope of Work:
The Financial Management Consultant will primarily work with the Director of Finance and Operations to implement the agency’s document retention strategy. He/she will review the existing physical and e-filing system and make recommendations on areas of improvement. He/she will be flexible to perform any other finance related operations assigned.
- Perform desk review all vouchers to ensure completeness and escalate deficiency to supervisor
- File/Archive all approved vouchers and supporting documentation.
- Ensure that document retention/archiving are in line with our corporate strategy
- Coordinate and monitor the external firm to be engaged to perform e-filing process
- Make recommendation on how the agency’s document retention processes can be strengthened and improved
- Assume other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Degree in Accounting (B.Sc. or HND) is mandatory
- MBA is highly desired
- CPA, or equivalent an added advantage
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years relevant experience in well-structured international NGO.
- Knowledge of USAID regulations is highly desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of donor regulation on document retention
- Experience on managing e-filing system
- Knowledge of internal controls
- Financial management skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Be cooperative, hardworking, flexible & dependable.
- Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality
- Capability to develop and implement effective strategies and tactics for accomplishing assigned duties
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude to work requiring minimum supervision.
Goldenbridge is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Fully licensed and regulate…
US$36,901-44,469 per year
The ECOWAS Commission’s Human Resources (HR) Directorate is committed to developing and maintaining policies and succession systems which provide the organisation with the diversit…
Enugu, Enugu State
iMMAP is an international non-governmental organisation that provides information management services to humanitarian and development organizations. Through information management,…
19 total views, 1 today