Full-Time Financial Sales Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
Date Posted: 2020-12-21
Michael Stevens Consulting, an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, is hiring a Financial Sales Officer in Port Harcourt, Rivers
We are sourcing for a Financial Sales Officer to facilitate sale of financial services for our client.
- Monitor and identify clients and maintain client base through efficient interactions with clients and analyze any changes in clients needs.
- Coordinate with prospects to understand individual client requirement and recommend plans to ensure achievement of all objectives.
- Develop financial strategies and plans and recommend specific products to clients.
- Evaluate prospect requirements of clients and determine qualified leads through efficient networking and cold calling.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with business owners, individuals, corporate executives and influential personnel with client.
- Supervise all finance sales process and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Review loan requests.
- Market offerings/products to potential clients.
- Develop marketing/sales strategies.
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks.
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation.
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests.
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates).
- Set up payment plans.
- Maintain updated records of loan applications.
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals.
- Monitor progress of existing loans.
- BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics / Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Strong business development skills
- Strong analytical skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before December 28, 2020, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
12 total views, 1 today