Full-Time Fleets & Logistics Assistant
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Fleets & Logistics Assistant:
- Assist the unit to ensure that the administrative documents for dispatch of all vehicles are available, filed and monitored.
- Help to educate the drivers on need for completion of document and reports.
- Ensure receiving feedbacks from daily operations covered.
- Ensure follow up with payments and approvals needed for carrying out repairs, maintenances and sundries.
- Assist the fleet and logistics manager to circulate the schedule information of vehicle movements plan to drivers.
- Ensure drivers are complying with standards
- Re-sensitization of safety guidelines and standard to drivers at all time.
- Collation of reports (daily mileage log, incident report, loans and leave form) and documented to appropriate quarters.
- Allocation of vehicles for other operations.
- Provide assistance and support during vehicle repair and management
- Ensure that vehicle log books are maintained and signed off.
- Maintain data and update records of all vehicles
- Ensure proper log of maintenance and repair of fleets (On excel sheet)
- Prepare duty roaster for the drivers
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics or transportation management.
- 1 – 3 years years in a logistics role.
- Experience in the QSR industry is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.
Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
Ikeja, Lagos State
Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch. We are recruiting to fil…
Lagos, Lagos State
Lagos Date Posted: 2021-05-26 Kwik Delivery, a logistics company, is hiring a Marketing Assistant in Lagos, Nigeria. The Role The Marketing Assistant will assist with strat…
Lagos, Lagos State
Job Description: AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home-grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by deliverin…
39 total views, 1 today