Full-Time Food & Beverage Supervisor
We are a luxury hotel located in Nsukka, Enugu and we are looking for a dedicated, creative F&B Supervisor to join our team. The job incumbent will manage F&B operations and standards, adhere to budgets, training F&B staff, and handle guest complaints while complying with food safety standards.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The responsibilities of the job holder will include but are not limited to the following;
- Designing delicious and attractive menus and continuously making improvements.
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
- Adhering to the food and beverage budget.
- Managing daily food and beverage operations.
- Following food and safety regulations.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assisting with marketing events.
- Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Hiring, training, and managing food and beverage staff.
Food and Beverage Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with an emphasis on food and beverages.
- Culinary or food service management degree may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of the food industry.
- Strong working knowledge of related computer software, including restaurant management software.
- Ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to forecast food and beverage needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great delegation skills.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
14 total views, 2 today