Full-Time Front Desk Officer Job at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated and result-focused Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market-entry, technology services and solutions.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries and sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., to achieve their strategic goals and objectives. Our reputation for excellence in service was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The front desk officer will be responsible for performing various administrative tasks, guiding clients and providing stewardship support to meet the organisation’s operational goals.
- Manage the reception.
- Record name of visitors in visitors log book.
- Ensure the intercom is working at all times.
- Greet and courteously assist clients and visitors.
- Sort correspondences and send to the appropriate department/staff
- Manage the booking sheet for the Zone
- Prepare rooms ahead of clients events.
- Check that all equipment is functioning well and inform the Facility and Admin team of any issues.
- Direct calls and respond to inquiries.
- Manage the lunch caterers and other lunch related activities (vetting the lunch register and preparation of the payment voucher).
- Maintain/update the inventory (stationary and toiletries) in the store
- Maintain an excel sheet for fuel distribution and usage for the pool vehicles and make requisition for top up of the Total fuel card.
- Respond to all requests from the business managers and staff
- Perform administrative tasks as needed, including proofreading, transcription and creating invoices
- Perform other assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
Role Competencies / Skill:
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask under pressure
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability.
- Flexibility in thinking, approaching problems and managing workloads.
- Ability to convey and receive complex and sensitive information.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any field.
- 0-1 year Customer Service/Front Desk experience.
We offer a wide range of benefits to our people. You bring your “A” game and we will provide the opportunities.
View & Apply
60 total views, 1 today