Full-Time Front End Developer Job at Ventoven Limited
Ventoven Limited is a management consulting company, focused on providing Human Resource Management Services, Procurement services and IT Support services.
Ventoven is the official Talent Management firm for; Ventures Park – a co-working company within the heart of Abuja; Ventures Platform Foundation, a social entrepreneurship promoting company; Ventures Platform, an early stage seed funding company for start-ups; Emerging Platforms, a technology consulting firm and Edu Platforms, an education consulting firm
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Front End Developer
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Contract
Experience: Mid level
- We are building a vibrant team of Software Engineers for one of our clients and will be needing an expert to join the team as Front End Developer.
Our choice candidate for this role will be responsible for the following below:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills & Requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Experience with React native
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js frameworks (such as NextJs )
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Not afraid to work professionally with code from others
- Experience with mobile development using React Native.
- Able to understand complex topics, including business traits, system, and user behavior
- Uses modern tools and is generally efficient and test-driven development methodology
- True agilist, keen on delivering working software
- Able to receive and give constructive criticism
- Non-religious about specific systems, frameworks, languages, or tools
- Can focus on deliverables and small increments but also not afraid of huge changes
- Proud to show your github.com account, research papers, or other interesting achievements.
View & Apply
45 total views, 1 today