Full-Time Front Office Supervisor At Tpinnae International Limited
Tpinnae Hospitality Concept (THIS) represents a move towards the fusing of the diverse cultures in African Hospitality, the growing Hospitality Business and the vastly untapped and phenomenally rich African Art & Culture. With a decade-long experience in hospitality, we have built a close tie with Hospitality and Tourism based projects in the region along with African Hospitality Concepts.
In partnership with regional stakeholders, we arecommitted to playing a leading role in the development of the Hotel and Tourism businesses within the region. Distinguishable as a “down to earth & realistic” Hospitality Consultancy Group, Tpinnae (THIS) Hospitality thrives on passing on Expert Consultancy, Standard Hotel Procedures Training, On the Floor Supervision and Measurable Deliverables every step of the way.
With the goal to positively impact on Quality Hospitality Services, Tpinnae Hospitality is constantly priming itself to be a leader in the development, launching and operational effectiveness of mid-range properties (50 – 150 rooms).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Key objectives of the job include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and manage the entire Front Office Operations for the hotel while delegating to Outlet Supervisor accountability of their own outlets
- Co-ordinating the Academy’s Front Office program’s quality & content for learning efficiency optimization
- Monitor Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
- Supervise the Front Office team to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue
- Monitor Front Office, and particularly Guest Relations personnel, to ensure priority members, known repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and recognition
- Promote inter-department relationships to ensure seamless customer service
- Schedule and regularly conducts routine inspections of areas under his / her control
- Maintain knowledge of credit policies and procedures and liaise closely with Finance Department to ensure that credit procedures are properly carried out
- Interpret computer reports and compile statistics for Front Office and provide reports relating to rooms activity, costs and revenues
- Continually check the accuracy of room count
- Conduct comprehensive monthly departmental meetings to include a review procedures and events which warrant special handling and detailed information
- Communicate to the General Manager all information likely to be of interest to them such as the expected arrival and departure of VIPs and all other pertinent information
- To review work schedule for Front Office and arranging holidays and vacation, taking into consideration project occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals or departures
- To supervise allocation of rooms for VIP arrivals and the ordering of amenities in conjunction with the Guest Relations Managers
- To develop and implement programs to further improve and enhance levels of service and guest care within the Front Office departments
- Building & maintenance of relationships with industry key stakeholders in the Front Office area to ensure relevance & visibility of the Academy.
Education & Training:
- A Diploma or other professional qualification in Front Office / Hospitality
- Working knowledge of any Property Management Software
- Computer trained / literate with Excel, MS Word abilities.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in the hospitality industry, preferably with global brands
- A minimum of 3 years Rooms Division Supervisor / Front Office Supervisor experience, or 3 years Housekeeping training experience at a reputable hospitality academy or hotel.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills coupled with strong presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills with good time management ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: and cc: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
83 total views, 1 today