Part-Time Frontend Engineer
Our client is a payment infrastructure servicing a wide band of businesses making local and international payments. They are looking to attract an experienced Frontend Engineer.
- Create and maintain our external and internal web apps.
- Collaborate with other engineers to spec, write, test, and deploy production-ready code.
- Own features throughout their life cycle, from inception to supporting production.
- You’ll review code and ensure best practices are employed in our web apps to ensure they’re maintainable.
- Brainstorm features with product managers and designers and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase.
- Collaborate with your teammates, learn from them and teach them
- Experience with unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries.
- Experience with modern browser technologies.
- Experience with using REST APIs and integrating them properly within frontend applications
- A passion for great user experience and is obsessed with bringing product designs to life, even the tiny details.
- An eye for details and pays great attention, especially around performance, accessibility, reliability, security, and maintainability for our frontend applications.
- The ability to work effectively with a team of Product Managers, Product Designers, and other Engineers.
- Empathy, a collaborative spirit, a sense of humor and a positive attitude.
- React, Redux, React-Query
- Jest and React Testing Library
Note: There will be a Technical Test upon successful application.
11 total views, 1 today