Temporary FSL Securities Limited Ongoing Job Vacancy – Apply Now
FSL Securities Limited is one of the foremost Investment Banking firms in Nigeria. We commenced operations in 1990 to carry on the business of Investment banking and securities trading. FSL Securities Limited is registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), a participating institution of the NASD OTC Securities Exchange, and is both an ordinary and dealing member of The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). FSL is equally accredited as a Designated Adviser to companies on the ASeM Board. Our registration with SEC is to enable us to perform the following functions: Broker/Dealer, Issuing House, Portfolio management, and Venture Capital. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Head, Abuja Representative Office
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring target revenues are met.
- Reviewing of clients’ portfolio and marketing of nominal transfers.
- Jobbing of customers buy/Sell Orders.
- Marketing of all Company’s products and services.
- Processing of recovery of unclaimed shares and warrants.
- Processing of branch’s monthly report.
- Exceptional service delivery.
- Reviewing of branch’s accounts in debit and regularizing same.
- Sundry operational office works.
- Cross-selling of our company’s product and exceptional customer relationship management.
- Supervise back-office operations.
- Other assigned duties.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience.
- Candidates should a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification.
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients and prospects in assigned market segments.
- Sec registration is an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in a Financial Services company is preferred.
Skills and Competencies Profile:
- Attention to details
- Excellent understanding of financial markets & investment vehicles.
- Ability to create sales/relationship opportunities.
- Ability to lead and successfully manage teams.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 29th June, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
20 total views, 1 today