Full-Time Fulfillment Lead (Health Tech) – Lagos
Our client is a health tech company who works with hospitals round the clock to find lifesaving medical products, they deliver to the hospitals in the right condition across Africa. They have an opening for a Fulfillment Lead in Lagos.
The Fulfillment Lead will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our client. S/he will be expected to provide oversight to the fulfillment team and ensure products are delivered faster and in the right condition.
- Provide oversight of the fulfillment and customer service units.
- Establish priorities and sequences for the ordering, processing and dispatching of customer requests.
- Develop, implement and monitor local processes that are necessary to meet transportation and supply services requirements.
- Plan and organize tasks and resources to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies in alignment with the company’s mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow, business process and organizational planning.
- Review operating reports and resolve operational, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Monitor, develop and revise standard operational procedures and work practices in accordance with regulatory and organizational standards.
- Help analyze current operations and make recommendations on ways to improve
- Perform other managerial duties as assigned
- Manage supplier relationships
- Fully automate fulfillment process
- BSC or MSC in Business Management, Project management or a Science-related course
- 3-4 years similar experience in leadership level in the healthcare, logistics, pharmaceutical or medical device industries.
- Ability to multitask
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good leadership, stress and time management skills
- Have a deep desire to work in the start-up industry
- Technology industry awareness
- Highly organized and detailed
- Passion for people
- Very tech-savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Loves to fix things
- Work in the office
- Required to work overtime, on weekends
- Will be required to travel
- Will report to the Country Manager.
View & Apply
90 total views, 1 today