Part-Time Full Stack Developer Job at SHIFT
SHIFT Digital, a program of SHIFT Nigeria is a collective of Nigerian developers, designers, and data scientists creating technology solutions to increase civic engagement and participation in Nigeria.
We are recruiting an experienced and passionate candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- SHIFT Digital is a collective of Nigerian developers, designers, and data scientists creating technology solutions to increase civic engagement and participation in Nigeria.
- This is a full-time, paid position located in Abuja, Nigeria
- Expanding and improving SHIFT’s web domains to increase signups, improve conversions, and help volunteers find meaningful actions they can take to impact elections.
- Developing new products based on need and opportunities to increase or extend impact.
- Developing and Leading a volunteer group of developers to build high impact tools in the civic space.
- Providing extensive data analysis to understand volunteer impact and identify opportunities for new focus and optimization.
- Building software to further refine and personalize our email program and ensure all of our mailings are highly relevant, timely, and effective.
- Integrating data so we can mobilize volunteers to the most important and high-impact events at the right times.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or a related field with 3 – 5 years work experience
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python,
- Experience with best practices for working effectively with remote teams
- Experience in building high-performance, reusable and adaptive UI components.
- Create new web sites and marketing landing pages using one of several web content management systems in use today
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Must have worked in technology environment with an interest in political, civil society, or NGO organizations
- Bachelor’s or Training in Computer Science, IT or related degree
- Demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio / sample deliverables.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
2 total views, 1 today