Part-Time Full Stack Developer (React / Node) at PayQart
Date Posted: 2021-05-20
PayQart is a financial technology startup that offers installment payment options to shoppers at checkout. We are hiring a Full Stack Developer (React / Node) in Lagos.
- We are seeking exceptional Full Stack Developer’s with web and mobile app development experience to join our team.
- Candidate should have experience in or at least willingness to learn more about financial services/fintech.
- The Full Stack Developer will work closely with our Product Manager, business leads and user community to ensure that all client-facing functions and features on both our website and mobile apps are intuitive, fast, efficient and fully meet our customers’ needs.
- Our platform will run 24×7, so we need developers who are expert at managing changes and updates real-time with little room for any downtime or failover. They must also be willing to work full time in an office environment.
Experience / Qualifications
- Demonstrate experience of having taken large-scale initiatives from conception through to production, while continuing to support, optimize, and iterate
- Experience building both Mobile and Web Applications is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of at least one front-end framework React, Angular, Vue as well as experience with responsive design interface development
- Extensive experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs / ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Strength with at least one web server technology (ex : Apache, Nginx)
- Strength working within at least one cloud hosting platform (ex : AWS, GCP)
- Confident working with tools and editors (ex : Grunt, Sublime, Atom, JSLint)
- Measured experience with unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, with at least one relevant testing framework
- Expert leveraging software-development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, (such as agile) to drive positive personal / team outcomes to increase velocity and on-time delivery.
N150, 000 – N250, 000 (Subject to experience).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV on or before 27th May, 2021, using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
31 total views, 1 today