Part-Time Full Stack Software Developer
With Lendha, you can have Quick Access To Loans To Pay House Rent, Finance Lifestyle Or Emergency At A Low Rate. Up To N 5,000,000 | No Paper Work
The Full-Stack Developer will work closely with our Product Manager, business leads , and user community to ensure that all client-facing functions and features on both our website and mobile apps are intuitive, fast, efficient , and fully meet our customers’ needs. Our platform will run 24×7, so we need developers who are experts at managing changes and updates in real-time with little room for any downtime or failover. They must also be willing to work full-time in an office environment.
- Demonstrate experience of having taken large-scale initiatives from conception through to production, while continuing to support, optimize, and iterate
- Experience building both Mobile and Web Applications is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of at least one front-end framework React, Angular, Vue as well as experience with responsive design interface development
- Extensive experience with architecture and design principles, building to consider maintainability, performance, security requirements, and impact.
- Deep understanding of fundamental database concepts – relational (SQL) database, non-relational (NoSQL) database, ORMs / ODMs and Web storage API (front end)
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Strength with at least one web server technology (ex : Apache, Nginx)
- Strength working within at least one cloud hosting platform (ex : AWS, GCP)
- Confident working with tools and editors (ex : Grunt, Sublime, Atom, JSLint)
- Measured experience with unit, integration, e2e and UI testing, with at least one relevant testing framework
- React.JS and Laravel is a must
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
54 total views, 1 today