Full-Time Gemstone Microfinance Ongoing Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of over N2.3Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-six(26) branches in twelve (12) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote / market Gemstone’sproducts to prospective clients
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses
- Visit client’s personal house
- Visit Co-debtor, guarantor’s house and businesses
- Analyze financial data of clients’ businesses
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for Credit Committee
- Present loan files to Credit Committee
- Conduct monitoring visits to business and households
- Follow-up on loan repayment
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off client until the last
- Assess the impact of loan before renewal.
- Minimum of HND qualification with 0-2 years work experience
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance and mathematics
- Previous work experience or training in sales (preferred)
- Fluent in English (written / spoken)
- Detail oriented
- Target oriented
- Articulate and well-spoken
- High level of integrity
- Dynamic and motivated individuals who like to work outdoors.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
49 total views, 1 today