Full-Time Geography Teacher
St. Mary Dedication British International High Schools is a renowned educational institution known for its academic excellence and morally upright students. St Mary Dedication British international school challenges students to develop what is finest in themselves and others, for others and themselves. We are committed to nurturing an intentionally diverse, and inclusive community that encourages students and adults to inspire and respect one another.
At St Mary Dedication British Internation school our guiding principle is Education for Light, Through Knowledge. Our aim is to provide a richness of opportunity for our student to excel, nurture and explore their talents without limits. That is because education goes beyond exam results, its about the complete development of the child.
We are looking for an energetic and well-rounded individual who is passionate about the subject of geography and imparting knowledge. A successful candidate would typically have an innovative mind and proficiency in Microsoft office.
· To implement and deliver a broad, balanced, and relevant curriculum for students.
· To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
· Planning and preparation of courses and lessons.
· Presenting innovative school projects in the course area.
· Contribution to the curriculum area and development of the proper implementation of course material.
· To assist in the development of appropriate syllabus, resources, schemes of work, making policies, and teaching strategies in the curriculum.
· To take part in the school’s staff development program’s
· Taking part as may be required in the review, development, management, of activities related to the curriculum, organization and pastoral functions of the school.
· To review from time to time methods of teaching and programs of work.
· To assess, record and report on the attendance, progress, development and attainment of students to parents and the principal, and to keep such record as required.
· To prepare students for external examinations and competitions.
· To maintain discipline in accordance with the school’s policy and procedures.
· To play a full part in the community of the school.
· To continue personal development as agreed.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Geography, Geography and regional planning or other relevant disciplines.
- Relevant teaching certification is required.
- Familiarity with different types of teaching styles.
- Previous experience with teaching is advantageous.
- Patience, innovation in the field, knowledge of classroom management and student discipline,
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Life Insurance
17 total views, 1 today