Full-Time Ginos Ventures Limited Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now
Ginos Ventures Limited is an Indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa, we provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution, and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for over 15 multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with about 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria with 23 Medical Representatives and 10 mini distributors that cover major regions in the country. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain accurate records of all daily transactions (accounts payable and accounts receivable).
- Accurately update the internal system with financial data.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Review, design and implement financial policies.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a fast-paced organization.
- ICAN or ACCA certification will be an advantage.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel).
- Proficiency in the use of accounting tools like Quickbooks.
- Integrity and honesty.
- The ability to drive is an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Abuja, or ready to relocate at your own expense.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 19th November, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
3 total views, 1 today