Full-Time GOVERNMENT AND CIVIC TEACHER
St. Mary Dedication British International High Schools is a renowned educational institution known for its academic excellence and morally upright students. St Mary Dedication British international school challenges students to develop what is finest in themselves and others, for others and themselves. We are committed to nurturing an intentionally diverse, and inclusive community that encourages students and adults to inspire and respect one another.
At St Mary Dedication British Internation school our guiding principle is Education for Light, Through Knowledge. Our aim is to provide a richness of opportunity for our student to excel, nurture and explore their talents without limits. That is because education goes beyond exam results, its about the complete development of the child.
- Prepare and deliver lectures to students on Nigeria’s history, politics,international relations, and culture.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Prepare course materials and homework assignments.
- Responsible for class preparation, classroom management, as well as developing and grading assessments, and meeting with students and parents.
- Teaching students based on the curriculum guidelines.
- Encouraging student participation in lessons and in other school-related activities.
- Supporting the leadership team to implement the school’s development plan.
- Assessing and reporting on the behaviour of students.
- Providing educational and social guidance to students and/or signposting them to specialist areas of advice when needed.
- Ensuring the highest standards of quality and applying the most up-to-date teaching methods.
- Taking part in opportunities to boost your own learning and continuous professional development .
- Attending and taking part in staff meetings to support the smooth running and administration of the school.
- Collaborating with parents, carers, guardians, support workers, and other professionals to safeguard and ensure the educational welfare of statemented students who may have special educational needs .
B.ED in Political Science, History, and or a related discipline.
Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to inspire and motivate students.
Strong multitasking skills.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
ST MARY DEDICATION BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
13 total views, 1 today