Part-Time Graduate Administrative Assistant at MEED Networks Limited
Date Posted: 2020-12-09
MEED Networks, a multifaceted Nigerian ICT and Telecoms Company, is hiring an Administrative Assistant in
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Bid Identification, Bid Documents Compilation, Chairing of Bid Submission and Status Update meeting and Follow up until the award stage.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and coordinating weekly staffs meeting.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings, interviews and documentation.
- Work with Administrative Officer to achieve organizational goals
- BSc or HND minimum
- Bachelor’s or HND degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service and book-keeping skills.
- Possession of valid driver’s license with ability to drive is an added advantage
- Abuja resident
- Candidates without above qualifications and capabilities should NOT apply.
NGN30,000 – NGN50,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters and CV on or before 22nd December 2020., using the Job Title as the subject of the email
282 total views, 1 today