Full-Time Graduate Engineering Trainee, Instrumentation at Dangote Group
Date Posted: 2020-12-09
Dangote Group, one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates, is hiring an Engineering Trainee, Instrumentation in Lagos
- We are looking for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be willing to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
- The trainees have to work in different departments on a rotational basis, so that they can understand the work procedures implied by these departments and understand their roles thoroughly.
- Attending the formal training provided by the organization, noting down the instructions given while training, understanding the theoretical aspects of the organization’s goals and operation.
- Working for both junior and senior level employees of various department in order to gain required skill and expertise.
- Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc / B.Eng / B.Tech Engineering Graduates / post graduates in the disciplines of Electronic and instrumentation / Control, Instrumentation and Automation Engineering .
- Minimum of second class upper (2:1)..
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on or before the application date 28th December 2020
322 total views, 1 today