Full-Time Graduate Finance & Admin Assistant for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Graduate Finance & Admin Assistant for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Graduate Finance & Admin Assistant
Finance & Admin Assistant
Location: Akwa Ibom
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Project: SIDHAS Graduate Finance & Admin Assistant for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Finance & Admin Assistant Under the direction of the Accountant, the Finance & Administrative Assist will be responsible for the provision of administrative and logistical services to the Finance directorate.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 -2 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in office management and administration.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.
6th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single word document to:
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subiect of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Jobs for Naija
215 total views, 1 today