Full-Time Graduate Finance Officer Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
Kadick Integrated Limited is a fast growing Super-agent in Nigeria, providing Agent Banking ‘POS’ services through agents across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Officer
Job Location: Ajah / Sangotedo / Abijo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient running of the accounts function in the organization.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Ensure that the Budget-PR-PO-Invoice-Payment process is complied with
- Post all transactions correctly and into the appropriate accounts
. * Follow up with the Sales team with overdue invoices for prompt settlement
- Process all adjustments to the receivables transaction after due approvals
- Apply all relevant Policy, Processes, Procedures at all times.
- Responsible for Petty Cash Reconciliation completeness and correctness
- Sort, review and match invoices and cheque payment requests
- Generates the cheques/payment instruction and gets the required signatures
- Reconciliation of payments and analysis of all accounts (including the bank)
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and make provision for all known liabilities in the Business Application System (BAS)
- Ensure that all payable and receivable transaction are processed (approved) in the Business Application System (BAS)
- Maintain the records of all transactions and correspondences for all suppliers
- Produce monthly reports and process transactions in line with the month-end closing timetable
- Print and distribute monthly financial reports
Education and Training
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years post qualification experience
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Effective Presentation and report writing
- Location: Candidates must stay around Ajah/Sangotedo/Abijo axis.
Gross annual salary of N960,000.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
6 total views, 1 today