Internship Graduate Frontend Developer Intern Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Frontend Developer Intern
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
. * S/he will have the opportunity to work on new and existing projects and develop in the field of web development.
- S/he should have the ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
- Note: The focus would be on Vue.js and CSS.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics, or any closely related field is required.
- Candidates must also reside in Lagos.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 6 months of experience in front-end development.
- Knowledge/experience with Vue.js is a major prerequisite.
- An ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of new technology trends.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized.
- Please also select “Student / NYSC / PreNYSC” as your category while filling your application.
- Opportunity is open to students studying a relevant course in Lagos, current NYSC corp members in Lagos, or fresh graduates intending to serve in Lagos.
4 total views, 1 today