Full-Time Graduate HR Intern Recruitment at Solidarites International
Solidarities International (SI) is a French humanitarian organization that provides aid and assistance to victims of war or natural disasters. For over 40 years the association has focused on meeting three vital needs – water, food, and shelter. SI is present in North-East Nigeria since 2016 and is currently operating in 4 bases across Borno State (Maiduguri, Monguno, Ngala, and Dikwa) with outreach capacities across all BAY States through its emergency component. Currently, SI carries out emergency/post-emergency programs in the WASH sector in North-West Nigeria where limited actors are currently present
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Intern
Job Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Internship
- Under the coaching and supervision of the HR Team, the HR Intern will provide the necessary support to the Maiduguri Coordination HR team.
List of Main Tasks
- Ensure all HR folders and staff files are populated appropriately;
- Maintain digital and electronic records of staff and HR folders;
- Provide event management support during training sessions & events;
- Support the team to perform files audit and request for outstanding documents required in the staff and HR folders;
- Filing of all papers and documents into appropriate employee files, prepare new employee files;
- Support the department by updating records of new and exited staff;
- Provide general and clerical support to the HR department and other duties as required.
- A minimum of HND / Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Public Administration or Social Science related courses
- 0-year work experience in INGO – preferably recent graduate who is willing to join the INGO sector
- Ability to use the following Microsoft Productivity tools: Excel and Word
- Excellent knowledge/experience in scanning and filing
- A demonstrated ability to and process information into action in a timely manner
- Possess positive attitude, demonstrated integrity, confidentiality, and approachability
- Works well under pressure, accurately follow instructions, and meets tight deadlines
- Ability to express oneself through good communication skills: verbal and written
- Fluency in English and Hausa language
- Only applications from qualified Borno state indigenes will be considered and women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
- The intern will be required to work 40 hours a week and sometimes will be required to work extra hours depending on the deliverables.
- The intern will be paid a monthly stipend of N50,000.
- The intern is not a regular employee, therefore she/he will not be a part of Solidarites International’s payroll and does not receive regular staff benefits.
- Select HR Intern – Maiduguri Coordination, fill the form and attach your CV.
- The CV attached must be named with your first name and surname.
33 total views, 1 today