Internship Graduate Intern At Ecscorp Resources
ECSCORP Resources is a solution engineering firm driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness; we harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Employment Type: Internship
Ice Breaker Team:
- The Internship Program is a career differentiator for program members. Interns who have a high level of success will receive a full-time offer to accelerate their careers within the organization after the 3-6 months internship.
- The internship prepares graduate trainees with a foundation for a successful career by providing them with the opportunity to learn about our service, industry and clients while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization.
- This is an entry-level program into the organization and the best way to develop and expose successful candidates to opportunities in the services sector. The program will run for 3-6months and is focused on the accelerated development of early career talent through projects, apprenticeship and training sessions that allow interns to develop the right competencies and leadership exposure.
- Graduate interns will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different projects. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving is important.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics and related disciplines.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- 1 – 2 years post NYSC experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
61 total views, 1 today