Part-Time Graduate It Officer At Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Job Type: Full time
Industry: NGO/Social Services
- To develop and maintain all systems, application services and IT automation infrastructure as well as ensure organization-wide adherence to standards for all IT operations in the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Recommend and establish appropriate information technology systems and processes for the organization
- Evaluate deployed in technology to ensure compatibility and effectiveness in meeting the requirements of the organization
- Address a wide range of problems involving network architecture; implementation of process flow automation; hardware and software; server administration; wireless networking; and information management
- Provide technical support in line with the organization’s operating strategy
- Carry out periodic systems preventive maintenance/health checks, prepare reports and make necessary recommendation to improve system performance/reliability
- Carry out regular systems (servers/storage) upgrade across the organization
- Monitor and manage systems – gateway devices (routers, switches, firewalls, and LAN/WAN systems) and the server systems (the network server, e-mail server, ISA server and database) for the organization
- Archive all company’s materials into Microsoft Teams
- Make recommendations on policies and procedures for IT acquisition and utilization
- Manage information technology support functions and review/recommend appropriate alternative system options.
- Other job-related tasks as assigned by the Head, Human Resources
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or any related discipline
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or any related discipline is an added advantage
- A minimum of 1-3 years cognate experience
- Relevant certification in least one of the following professional certifications- MCSE, CCNA/P, CCDA/P, etc.
- Demonstrated competence in the management of a wide range of transmission and networking systems
- Advanced skill in minimizing ‘down time’ and providing efficient and reliable resources
- Advanced skills in ensuring the security and stability of the organization’s IT infrastructure always
- Proficiency in use of emailing tools as well as Microsoft Office 365, Teams
- Demonstrated experience in streamlining and automating IT tasks such as network monitoring, helpdesk functions, or computer deployment
- Experience in monitoring and managing network using appropriate network administration tools
- Strong team building and nurturing skills & Project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
42 total views, 1 today